Image hosting by Photobucket
Saturday, September 12, 2009

My birthday surprise started a lil earlier during iftar with the wonders where i was presented with a home made bread and oreo pudding by Rohaya as my cake with a big candle on top of it.Thank yous ladies :)

On the day itself, i would like to believe that the first person to wish me happy birthday was my husband, at the stroke of midnight, just that i was deeply asleep and he had to tell me that again during sahur that morning.. hehe

While at work, my colleagues came over to my desk and sang me a birthday song. I realised that this time it was louder, coz compared to previous years, our company had grown quite a bit. I was caught by surprise as my work station is facing the wall and and i had my ears plugged to RIA as they had started playing hari raya songs, and i was unaware that they were all sneaking up behind me and sang and presented me my little gifts. Say hello to Bobbi Brown make up kit (thanks Aidah, i love it!) and a gift set frm The Body Shop from the whole office. Picture below was taken with my accounts department.


That evening, we broke our fast with something light before Mr K brought us to Swenson. As usual, i had my fav salmon baked rice. The firehouse ice cream is on the house and then Mr K asked me to close my eyes and presented me with these...

A new watch!

A new camera!

Thank you so much sayang! The camera is gorgeous in red! Thank you for making my 3rd September a memorable one :)

And thank you for all the overwhelming amount wishes and messages i received that day on facebook and through sms that day. That really made my day.

My 3rd September this year definitely is a lot better than my 3rd September last year where i spent my birthday till close to 10pm in the office clearing my audit. And yeah, Mr K was with me too in the office, together with 2 of my other colleagues.


lynn-delysa just penned that down at 10:44 AM

about me
lynn delysa
|singapore|virgo|mid 20's|
|learner|ex-perth|fickled|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com