Image hosting by Photobucket
Sunday, December 28, 2008

Time checked, what or rather when was my last entry?

Oh, my new phone entry on.. November 11.

That wasn't too long ago wasn't it? Of course, there were many incidents on that new phone such that it was replaced with another new phone within that last entry and now.

Its the new year already based on the Islamic calender. Alhamdulllah we are already in Muharram 1430H.

There were so many entries that i had failed to update such as my first Ramadhan, my first birthday, my first Syawal and Mr K's birthday, with me being a missus to my husband.

About our short trip to KL during the Deepavali weekend and recently, to Malacca.

About the birth of the next generation of the wonders.. Our baby.. oops, i mean, Shahida and Saiful's baby, Aniq Shahin.

About the reunion with my secondary school mates..

About the first nephew/son/grandchild of the family engagement..

And the list goes on.

But, i just have to mentioned one that i think was worth mentioning here coz i think it was really, really thoughtful and sweet.

I was, kinda unwell on Christmas day with my stomach cramps that was unusually bad and lasted unusually long. I've never had such cramps that lasted me for 3 solid days, which of course left both my families and husband feeling worried.

I couldn't move around much and had to be in bed most of the time. Any slight movement or a little cough or laugh would trigger a sharp pain in my abdomen. I thought i was alright after popping 2 panadols on Christmas morning, but the pain came back in the late afternoon. This was also the day where the my first nephew who is also the first son and the first grandson of the family got engaged, and there i was looking like a sicko.

I slept throughout the day and popped another 2 pills in he evening.

My husband was worried for me and checked my temperature and i was having fever, so, on the morning of boxing day both me and my husband visited the nearby clinic situated at the void deck of my in-laws.

The doctor said that the pain was prolonged due to the aches from my fever and my cramps and that there's not much that i should be worried. Then he started mentioning about about ectopic pregnancy which could be one of the suspects, and got us worried. But he reassured me and my husband that it wasn't that, alhamdulillah. And i'm gonna leave it just at that. Of course i had a million what if-s going on through my head which left me wondering and restless and thinking and made me more worried than i ever was. I've got an mc for a day and spend the whole day resting and sleeping.

My husband, too, took the day off to look after me. He cooked me porridge and stayed with me by my side the whole day apart from having to perform Friday prayers.He bought me my favourite fish soup rice after his prayers and made sure that i had my rest.

You know the thoughtful and sweet part that i mentioned earlier. That was it. My husband. Staying at home and being with me by my side throughout. Thank you for taking care of me, sayang :)

I think i am feeling much better now. I just need to work out more and stay healthy and eat healthy.

Another exciting event coming up next will be Rohaya's themed hen's party. I'm still trying to figure out on what to wear. Definitely something to look forward to within this few weeks.

Till then, pictures will be uploaded soon.

Salam Maal Hijrah 1430 and may our families be blessed in this brand new year and hello 2009! Another short week ahead yay!


lynn-delysa just penned that down at 7:19 PM

about me
lynn delysa
|singapore|virgo|mid 20's|
|learner|ex-perth|fickled|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com