Image hosting by Photobucket
Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I knew I must go watch the movie after seeing the trailer on tv for the fist time in Perth about 3 years ago. However it was during the exams period, and it totally slipped off my mind. I was hoping that it would be shown in one of my plane rides from Perth to SG, or Sg to Perth, but none.

There wasn't any shows shown in SG when I was back in Singapore for my semester break. It was either shown a long tome ago, or it wasn't released yet, I'm not sure. I was delighted when I came back to Perth and Ida, my housemate told me that she had rented the dvd of that movie. She had watched it with her husband, and she wanted to watch it again, so I joined her.

I truly love that movie.

I wanted to watch it again before Ida return the dvd to VidoeEzy, so that very night, I brought the dvd into my room so that I could play it in my laptop. But, my laptop was not able to read/play the dvd (its either that, or I don’t know how to actually play it) and after many attempts, I gave up. It was late at night and I did not want to watch it in the living room coz everyone's asleep ( and coz I do not know how to turn it on, yes I'm a dvd idiot like that), so I let it pass.

I told myself that the next time I watch it, it will be with someone whom I know will appreciate the movie. Who will that person be? I didn't know.

But I knew, I'm wanted share it someone really special.

Before we got married, I was told by Mr K that the movie was aired on tv, but I wasn't home during that time to watch it. I remembered telling him to go and watch it first coz it was a good show, but he said, no, coz he had made a promise that he'd watch it with me.

Yesterday, I remembered about this movie and told the husband that I wanted to watch the movie. He brought me to Borders and we looked for the dvd. We went to the dvd section and looked under "T". There was none.

I tried looking for it again on other sections while husband was browsing through some books. I went to N-M section, and I saw The Music and Lyrics. If The Music and Lyrics was under that section, then, this movie has to be somewhere near there.

I looked through every single dvd there.

And then, there it was.

"The Notebook".

We made our purchase, went back had our dinner and watched it.

It was still the beautiful love story, the way i remembered.

And I had shared it with someone really dear to me, my husband dearest.

I cried the first time watching it in Perth, and I cried again watching it here, with him.

And I'm glad that you loved the story too, darling.

Thank you for watching it with me. :)


lynn-delysa just penned that down at 1:41 PM

about me
lynn delysa
|singapore|virgo|mid 20's|
|learner|ex-perth|fickled|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com